Well Well Well!
I see that my reputation precedes me!
Ria already has announced about my avid blogging habits but I must say it was very generous of her to shower upon me some pretty words of praise...specially about my pictures! :)
I love it when someone calls my pictures good.
And that's me for you to see!


And let me do a little bit of advertising before I proceed...my pictures can be seen
here-
http://corridor.amvona.com/zombiezparadize

I am badly in need of buying an SLR camera so any donations are welcome!! :D

Living upto my reputation, I wont write much today...got truckloads of work to finish..but
I would definitely say "Thank you so much Ria" for extending such a warm welcome.
And I assure you, that you will see some beautiful pictures in your blog alongside more than occasional write ups! Just wait and watch!

And how on Earth would a post from me be complete without my trademark " :) "
What say Ria?