Noooooooo...... It's not me. I took a short break from blogging, but surely I'm not quitting blogging. But someone is considering it. Seems blogger is giving tough time to some people in North India. Ria is still unable to access blogger on her PC. So, here's one more post from her via ME.


Its 4 days now and I've no idea on what's happening on my blog, how it looks; I can't manage my posts and yes I certainly can't post anything. I can't comment and another problem is that I can't have a look at anyone else's blog !! :@ The only pathetic reason behind this is my blog INVINCIBLE in not loading on my PC!!! I can log in, but the moment I click on any of the blogs, it shows "the page cannot be displayed". :(

I desperately wanted to post something on Saturday but wow, I couldn't! Look at my predicament! But yes, all thanks to Bikram, he posted on my behalf with a "disclaimer"! :)

My biggest fear for the time being is, what if none of my blogs ever load on my PC, what will I do??? Will I've to quit blogging! The most horrid problem amidst all this is, all the other sites are loading, blogger too actually but not my blog and yes not other blogs either! I tried everything I could, but awfully failed. :k

All these problems have forced me to think, am I such a blog fanatic?? :o Its only 4 days now and not forty! How can I be so obsessed with blogging or any other damn thing on earth!

Not cool Ria!!! I'm really skeptical whether I'll ever get to blog or not! Let me keep my fingers crossed! Quite obviously I want to post this, that's the reason am writing it, and since I can't do the needful, I guess Bikram will do it! :$ I feel so bad to bother him, but I hardly have any other choice left. He can't always post on my behalf with a disclaimer every time, it's not done.

Apparently, I can't go to cyber every now and then just for the sake of blogging! I've decided, if this continues for few more days, I'll quit blogging. No option here! :x