So many plans of doing so many things, reading and finishing so many things and all washed by a single object of passion!
The Camera!
Damn!
My old college buddy visited me this weekend and he carried with himself his new Camera which is the kind I find interesting! So I just could let the opportunity slip away and forgot about all plans and just clicked and clicked in the last two days!
Well, some of them came out really well and I've got to work on them and a couple of them are here for you to see! :)
You can see a better quality version of these pictures in my Flickr photostream.
Sorry about the advertising but it takes too long to upload decent quality pictures on Blogger. :(



I hope you like the pictures.
There are more in the making. Keep a watch on my Flickr and you can see the newer ones.